Gathering in large groups for worship each Sunday morning is beneficial for believers to grow in their faith. But, community is developed as followers gather together in smaller groups. Adult classes are offered to help individuals in similar stages of life grow in their faith together. These classes give individuals a chance to learn together while sharing experiences common to their season of life.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says, “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.” Adults need others for support while navigating the journey of life. It helps to talk through and learn from others walking a similar path.
We offer adult classes for the following groups:
- SoulMates is a class for young married couples.
- This class meets on Sunday’s from 10:45 am to 12:00 pm on the first and third Sunday’s in room 150. Please contact Rod Sutton at email@example.com for more information.
- Foundations is a class for families that are just getting started.
- This class meets on Sunday’s from 9 am to 10:30 am in the Celebration Room. Please contact Stan Chien at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Family Builders is a class for families in full swing.
- This class meets on Sunday’s from 9 am to 10:20 am in the chapel. Please contact Jim George at email@example.com for more information. The current study in this class is the book of Acts.
- Encouragers is a class for empty nesters.
- This class meets on Sunday’s at 7:50 am to 8:50 am in the chapel. Please contact Dick Hillyard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Salt & Light is a class for older and wiser adults.
- This class meets on Sunday’s at 10:30 am to 12:00 pm to in the chapel. Please contact Bob Dorren at email@example.com for more information.
- Unleashed is a class for younger, unmarried adults.
- This class meets on Tuesday’s at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm in the youth room. Please contact Josh Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We encourage you to visit a couple different classes, then jump in and join the one you like the most!