Gathering in large groups for worship each Sunday morning is beneficial for believers to grow in their faith. But, community is developed as followers gather together in smaller groups. Adult classes are offered to help individuals in similar stages of life grow in their faith together. These classes give individuals a chance to learn together while sharing experiences common to their season of life.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says, “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.” Adults need others for support while navigating the journey of life. It helps to talk through and learn from others walking a similar path.
We offer adult classes for the following groups:
- SoulMates is a class for young married couples.
- Foundations is a class for families that are just getting started.
- Family Builders is a class for families in full swing.
- Encouragers is a class for empty nesters.
- Salt & Light is a class for older and wiser adults.
We encourage you to find the group that best represents your stage of life, then jump in and join their gathering this week. Interested in learning more? Contact Larry Jacob (email@example.com).