Men face many challenges today. Some might think strength comes from walking the path of life alone. But, man was never meant to travel alone. Every man needs back up; a personal platoon to help face the battles of life.
Men grow in strength as they gather together in smaller groups. Together, they have the power to dispel the lies of the enemy while building the tools necessary to face every battle. We hope every man will gather and join the men’s ministry of Grace Pointe Church.
Men’s Basketball in the gym at GPN:
Mondays 7-9pm; Thursdays 8-10pm; Saturdays 7-9am
The goal of the BraveHearts Fraternity is to provide unique settings for men to:
- Learn what it means to be an authentic man in the 21st century
- Develop relationships with other men
- Engage in acts of service
- Discover how to live a life of impact & significance
- Focus on what really matters in life
We want to help every man maximize his design and reach the peak of God’s purpose for his life. Every man has been designed by God and created for a purpose.
Men often find themselves on a standard manhood conveyor belt that leaves them clueless about being a real man. Our format and teaching shatters that standard plan in a way that is challenging, fun, and relevant. Men will learn the vital skills necessary to examine their past and put into practice an exciting future. Life was meant to be an adventure but every adventurer needs preparation and partnerships.
Stay tuned for upcoming events and gatherings.
- Fire Teams: Groups of three to five men that meet together on a regular basis to maintain their edge by discussing relevant issues and encouraging and challenging each other.
- Engage & Serve: BraveHearts provides men with the opportunity to engage with other men in acts of service locally, nationally and internationally.
- Adventure Weekend: An annual event held in the fall which combines coaching, camaraderie and fun.
- BraveHearts is open to all men; it’s not limited to men that attend Grace Pointe. Please consider this a personal invitation to attend and become a part of BraveHearts.
Email Mick Di Santo at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
As men of God we’re never at a lack for things to do. Please add these dates to your calendars for opportunities for men to gather and grow together.
August 17: “Men with Saws – Part Deux”
Join us at 25W062 Wood Court, Naperville at 8:00 AM.
This promises to be another epic adventure in the BraveHearts curriculum and an event not to be missed!
Please send us an email to RSVP. Bring your tools (hand saws, chain saws, pole saws, gloves, rakes, etc.) for a time of ministry and brotherhood.
Contact Dave Doubek with any questions, 630-362-3758.
September 20 & 21: 2019 Men’s Retreat at Dickson Valley Retreat & Conference Center in Newark, IL
You can sign up for both events any Sunday at the Access Pointe in Johnson Commons or respond to email@example.com.