God doesn’t call us into isolation, but into engagement. He redeems us from being isolated to being engaged and equipped as a part of His church. Grace Pointe has a long history of engaging our communities. For example, we created, launched, and run a music festival for the city called, “Make Music Naperville.” We invited bands and artists from all over to showcase their art with our city. We wanted to serve them by championing them in various locations all over downtown. We created, launched and run a prayer event for our city called, “Pray! Naperville.” Also held downtown, our mayor, fire chief, police chief, and various city leaders have all taken part. We actively pray for our city! Our children’s program (252) has even launched a “Day of Play” event for kids everywhere that takes place downtown. We want to serve and bless our community! So, we’re constantly thinking of ways that we can bless others through selfless service.
We also partner with various organizations to help those in need of a helping hand. These are organizations like:
- Feed My Starving Children: an organization that puts food in the mouths of the hungry all over the world.
- CareNet: a pregnancy crisis center that helps with unexpected pregnancies and new moms. View Video
- Speak Love: a way we support local schools in need of supplies, encouragement and support. View Video
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services: helps the homeless and those in need. View Video
- SamaraCare: a counseling center that helps many in our community struggling with a variety of challenges
- Bridge Communities: a ministry that helps transition homeless families to self-
sufficiency by working with partners to provide mentoring, housing, and supportive services. View Video
- Hands of Grace: providing meals for those in crisis
- Stephen’s Ministry: a ministry to come alongside others in need of emotional and spiritual support, guidance, and insight
- Mission Possible: a ministry that provides healthcare services and Christian Discipleship.
If you’re looking to help make a practical difference to those in our community and around the world, there are plenty of opportunities at Grace Pointe. And it’s all fueled by passionate volunteers. People like you.
If you’re interested in being added to our growing list of volunteers, please fill out the form below: